Hole Covers - Circular
Hole Covers - Circular provide a clean, finished appearance to round openings in concrete approximately 5 to 7" in diameter. Secure with adhesive or caulk. Available in four standard colors.
Finished appearance is cleaner and less costly than grout.
• Apply adhesive or caulk and apply for quick, once-and-done installation, saving time and money.
• Noncorrosive/nonreactive material prevents deterioration.
• Aesthetically pleasing final appearance.
• Grouting and patching are eliminated, saving time and money.
• Textured face with smooth finish back.
• Available in gray, beige, black, white and custom colors.
The Swift-Lift Cover is a plastic cover that installs onto properly placed anchors. Conical anchor gripper provides a secure mechanical connection. Available in eleven standard colors, paint ready finish and custom colors.
The Swift-Lift Cover - No Back is a plastic cover that may be adhered into place to cover any void up to 6-1/4" in diameter. The cover is available in eleven standard finishes and a paint ready finish. Custom colors are also available.